Upland Police Department Chaplains are all certified pastors and spiritual counselors, who must go through an extensive background assessment. The mission of the Police Chaplaincy is to serve Police Department Staff.
What They Do
- Counsel peace officers, other members of the department and their families
- Visit sick and injured officers and department personnel in home and hospital
- Make death notifications
- Equip officers in areas such as stress management, ethics, family life, pre-retirement
- Serve as liaison with other clergy in the community
- Furnish answers to religious questions
How to Participate
To learn how to make contact with our Chaplains or to see how you may donate your time for this invaluable program, please contact Officer Clark at (909) 920-6530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.