Upcoming Training & Events
Until Help Arrives
Life-Saving Training for Upland Residents
Thursday, March 21, 2019
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Fire Station #164, 1825 N. Campus Avenue, Upland
Life-threatening emergencies can happen fast. Emergency responders aren't always nearby. You may be able to save a life by taking simple actions immediately. You are the help until help arrives.
You will learn to:
- Use simple and effective skills to save lives.
- Communicate with 9-1-1 operators effectively.
- Act to protect the injured from further harm.
- Position the injured.
- Stop life-threatening bleeding.
- Provide emotional support.
This course is intended for adults or older teens (accompanied by parent or guardian) with limited or no first aid training.
Registration required. No cost to participate
Share this flyer with your family, friends, and neighbors and come as a group to the workshop.