Public Works

Make a Public Works Request

Public Works Request

Citizens can now communicate to the Public Works Department a hazard, complaint or other problem within the community that needs to be addressed simply by Clicking Here. This link cannot be used to submit a public records request and to do that please contact the City Clerk's office at (909) 931-4120 or email: 






460 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 931-4100

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.