Online Public Library Catalog (OPAC)
To access the Upland Public Library's Catalog, click here.
You can search our catalog without logging in to your account. However, if you would like to view your account information, renew material, or place books on hold, you will need to login to "My Account" first.
- Click on the red "Search Catalog/Renew Items" button above.
- Select "Login/Register" from the "My Account" pull-down menu.
- Type your 14-digit Upland Public Library card number and personal identification number (PIN).
- Click the "Login" button.
- After you log in, you will be able to set up a personalized username, which you may use to logi in, instead of your library card number.
How do I log in? What is my PIN?
Library Card Number: Enter your 14-digit library card number with no spaces.
PIN: The default PIN is the last 4 digits of your phone number on record at the library. This pin is made in-person when you register for a physical library card.
Does the Upland Public Library offer free WiFi?
You do not need a library card to access our WiFi.
The Upland Public Library will be closed on the following dates:
|New Year's Day:||Saturday, January 1, 2022|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day:||Monday, January 17, 2022|
|President's Day:||Monday, February 21, 2022|
|Easter Sunday:||Sunday, April 17, 2022|
|Memorial Day:||Monday, May 30, 2022|
|Independence Day:||Monday, July 4, 2022|
|Labor Day:||Monday, September 5, 2022|
|Thanksgiving:||Thursday, November 24, 2022|
|Friday, November 25, 2022|
|Saturday, November 26, 2022|
|Christmas:||Saturday, December 24, 2022|
|Sunday, December 25, 2022|