Pool Drain

Pool Drain Permit

How do I apply for a pool drain permit?

Pool drain permits are needed when any pool is drained into the City gutter which will then flow into the storm drain system.

Permit applications can either be submitted via fax at (909)931-4321, over the counter at City Hall, or via e-mail. See below for application.

Dates of the drainage will need to be given prior to the permit being approved.

What is the cost?

Permit Fee: No fee at this time


460 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 931-4100

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.