Below are various notices related to City business:
Due to the ongoing emergency concerning the COVID-19 Coronavirus, the City is currently conducting hearings pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20, which suspends certain requirements of the Ralph M. Brown Act. Currently, public attendance at meetings is limited to accommodate social distancing requirements. To ensure public participation, public comments will be accepted through remote and in-person participation. Residents may observe meetings remotely via livestream on the City website or on Spectrum Cable TV Channel 3 and Frontier Cable TV Channel 26. These guidelines may be updated up to and during the meeting as needed to implement guidance and direction from the San Bernardino County Department of Health and other government authorities. For detailed information on how to participate in remote public comment, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 909-931-4120.
- 09/27/21 - Notice of Continued Public Hearing Park Design and Quimby Fee Use
- 09/23/21 - Joint Meeting - Draft 2021-2029 Housing Element Update
- 09/22/21 - Notice of Public Hearing 1382 E. Foothill Blvd.
- 09/13/21 - Notice of Public Hearing for Redistricting ENG
- 09/13/21 - Notice of Public Hearing for Redistricting SPANISH
- 09/13/21 - Notice of Public Hearing Park Design and Quimby Fee Use
- Board, Commission, and Committee openings 2021
- Notice of Unscheduled Vacancy April 2019
- Form 806 - Agency report of public office appointments - December 2020
- Notice of Unscheduled Vacancy, March 2020
- April 2020 - Notice of Unscheduled Vacancy - Airport Land Use Committee
- Form 806 - Agency report of public office appointment - February 2021